Cookies use policy
What is a Cookie?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer, smartphone or device when you access a website. Cookies allow the web to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of the user or the equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way they use their equipment, they can be used to recognize the user.
What types of cookies are there?
There are different types of cookies. They all work in the same way, but they have little differences:
• Functional cookies and technical cookies: They are strictly necessary for the provision of certain services expressly requested by the user. If these cookies are deactivated, you will not be able to correctly receive our content or services.
• Social cookies: They control the interaction with the buttons of the social networks within the web. They are used in the domains "youtube.com", "facebook.com", "google.com" and "twitter.com".
• Analysis cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to quantify the number of users and statistically measure and analyze the use made by users of the web. Your browsing is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you.
• Advertising cookies: Well treated by us or by third parties, they allow us to manage the offer of advertising spaces on the website in the most efficient way possible, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service, to the use made. of the web, or to the information we have about your Internet browsing habits.
Are there only cookies? It may be that there are websites that use other forms of storage similar to cookies but with more capacity, or other forms of local data storage on the client's computer, for example: • HTML5 LocalStorage and sessionStorage: Space that the web can use on the user's computer. Normally deleting the browsing history can be deleted. • Flash's "Local Shared Objects" (Silverlight's "isolated storage"): They are stored inside the Microsoft folder where you have the user profile. You have to enter the folder and delete it. (Example: vimeo videos). These files are more intrusive than cookies, since they are more complicated to delete, save more information, and are independent of the browser used.
What happens if Cookies are disabled? Some functionalities of the Services, or areas of the web may not work correctly. Not accepting cookies implies that we install a rejection Cookie on your computer, which informs us that you do not want cookies on subsequent visits. There are third-party tools, which allow users to detect cookies from each website they visit and manage their deactivation. For example, Ghostery: http://www.ghostery.com/privacy-statement
|Name||Own or third party||Duration||Purpose|
|cookie_alert||Own||current session duration||Show cookie notice only once per session|
|popup_faldon||Own||current session duration||Show offer popup only once per session (only when there is offer popup)|
|_utma||Google Analytics||2 years||Used to differentiate between users and sessions.|
|_utmb||Google Analytics||10 minutes from creation or modification||It is used to know if there is a new session or visit.|
|_utmc||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to facilitate functionality with the urchin.js library. Previously, this cookie acted together with the _utmb cookie to determine if the user was in a new session or visit.|
|_utmz||Google Analytics||6 months||Saves the origin of the traffic or the campaign that explains where the user arrives from to the website.|
|_utmt||Google Analytics||At the end of the session||It is used to define the type of user request. It is used to establish statistics on the use of the pages.|
|DoubleClick||Adwords||At the end of the session||Segment the content so that it is relevant to users.|
|Strictly necessary||User session, registration details, reservations.||Management of registration and maintenance of the user's session, personalization of navigation, load balancing|
|Analytics Google Analytics||Visited websites, frequency, number and repetition of visits, browsing time, searches carried out, links accessed, browser used, operator that provides the service, location linked to the IP address||Measure and analyze user browsing, monitoring and analysis of user behavior, creating anonymous user browsing profiles, introducing improvements based on the analysis of user usage data.|
|Google Adwords||IP address, searches performed, links accessed and advertisements accessed.||Show the products that best suit the user, segment the target audience, measure results, flexible budgets and detect new markets.|
By accessing our website, the user expressly accepts that we can use this type of cookies on their devices. However, if you disable cookies, it will not affect navigation on our websites.
User configuration to avoid Cookies
In any case, we inform that the cookies that are not necessary for the use of our website, may be to block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to reject the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Information about how to configure your browser or Internet browsers to maintain your privacy and security in relation to cookies can be consulted on the official support sites of the main browsers. With these aids, the user can block cookies through the browser's configuration tools or configure it to notify them when a server wants to save a cookie.
▪ Internet Explorer: Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. More information, consult Microsoft support or browser Help.
▪ Mozilla Firefox: Tools> Options> Privacy> History> Custom Settings. More information, see Mozilla support or browser Help.
▪ Google Chrome: Settings> Show advanced options> Privacy -> Content settings. More information, consult Google support or browser Help.
▪ Safari (Apple): Preferences> Security. For more information, see Apple support or browser Help. 2 of 5
▪ Opera (Opera Software): Configuration> Options> Advanced> Cookies For more information, consult Opera support or browser Help.If you use a browser other than the previous ones, check its policy of installation, use and blocking of cookies. However, using the tool www.youronlinechoices.com, you can find useful information and configure, provider by provider, your preferences about cookies.
Any questions or queries about this cookie use policy can be sent to us in writing to the following email address: email@example.com